Make Puzzles New Again: Simple Sensory Bin for Kids
Give new life to your child's puzzles by adding the pieces to a simple bean-filled sensory bin! My kids love puzzles and will ususally do the same one over and over again, but adding a simple twist brings a newness to them. This Simple Puzzle Sensory Bin Activity is wonderful because it is adaptable to a variety of puzzles and sensory bin fillers.
What you need:
To make our Melissa and Doug Alphabet puzzle "new again," I presented the pieces to the puzzle in a large bin of dried beans. Truly, it doesn't get much simpler that that!
Simple Sensory Bin Activity
Simple Sensory Bin using a Puzzle
More fun way to learn with puzzles!
- Shape Matching Puzzle Cards from Life Over C's
- Stamping Shapes in Kinetic Sand from Still Playing School
- Rainbow My Name Puzzles from Powerful Mothering
- Brain Games for Kids: The 'Puzzle' puzzle from Edventures with Kids
- Hillarious Number Line Game (using foam number puzzles) from Teach Me Mommy
- Missing Number Puzzle from Adventures of Adam
- Letter Recognition Sensory Bin from This Outnumbered Mama
- In-Hand Manipulation Letter Puzzle Activity from Sugar Aunts