October 17, 2014
Containers for Pouring Elements; we used the Test Tubes
Small Halloween-ish manipulatives: spiders, googly eyes, black & orange colored beads, fake leaves, plastic spiders, glass-like pumpkins.
Spoons, Tweezers, Tongs, etc.
Plenty of opportunities to work on fine motor skills by just letting them play and explore!
- Paracord Craft for Preschoolers from Craftulate
- Pumpkin Decorating for Fine Motor Skills from P is for Preschooler
- Oil Painting from Powerful Mothering
- Hide and Seek Spiders from Still Playing School
- Fine Motor Spider Painting from House of Burke
- Hanging Spider Craft for Preschoolers from Stir the Wonder
- Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins from Lalymom
- Fall Counting Game from Little Bins for Little Hands
©2011-2014 School Time Snippets. All rights reserved. You are free to link back to my website but all text, photos, and other content may not be reproduced without the written consent of the author.