All Things Airplanes for Five in a Row's "The Glorious Flight"
Five in a Row The Glorious Flight
- Worked on Ordinal Numbers.
- Introduced Roman Numerals (because that is how Papa Bleroit named his planes, ie. Bleroit IV).
- Dot-to-Dot Airplane worksheets
- Cut and Paste Transportation patterns worksheet.
- Labeled parts of an airplane and we made a couple paper airplanes too!
- Tried "Rising Paper Activity" in Usborne Science book, vol. 2.
- Made a Hot Air Balloon to demonstrate 'upthrust,'-- didn't work too well!
- Watched a short movie of the Wright Brothers on YouTube. Also found clips of Papa Bleroit's flight.
|Making our list|
p.s. I've linked up to Homeschool Creations. Check it out!
I'd love for you to follow along so you never miss out on one of our fun activities we share at School Time Snippets!