Fine Motor Velcro Christmas Tree
Last year I set up a Christmas Tree Geoboard for my son and it was a success; he was entertained by it for a while. Fast forward to this year and I decided to give that Christmas Tree Geoboard a face lift and a new purpose.
Since it was filled with plenty of holes, I decided to repaint the foam tree and upcycle it into an activity that Baby Brother and Little Sis could do using velco and pom poms.
hot glue gun
Originally, I purchased the foam tree from the Dollar Store. For this activity I repainted it green, added Velcro dots to the cone, and applied the other half of the Velcro dots to Pom Poms.
Although the Velcro dots stick to the pom poms, I would suggest that you use a glue gun to keep them together a bit better.
- Santa Hats Cup Stacking Game from Lalymom
- Kinetic Sand Christmas Tree from Still Playing School
- Fine Motor Pipe Cleaner Tree - Christmas Busy Bags from Powerful Mothering
- Painting with Ornaments from House of Burke
- Jingle Bell Busy Box from And Next Comes L
- Christmas Lights Slime Fine Motor Sensory Play from Little Bins for Little Hands