Printable Grammar Game: Superhero Contractions Memory
Introduce and/or reinforce contractions with your child with our Superhero Themed Contractions Memory Game!
post may contain affiliate links.
Learning grammar concepts doesn't have to be boring! Bring it to life with a hands-on game such as memory!
To set up the game:
- print out our Superhero Contractions Memory Game (see below).
- cut out each set of cards and glue them to a piece of construction paper.
- cut them out again and place in a laminating pouch
- laminate for durability.
- cut again and you're finally ready to play!
I added an element of self correction on each card for those students who may not yet know the contractions by heart.
Place the cards face down. Player A goes first and chooses two cards, if they match the player gets to keep the cards, if they do not, the cards are to be turned back over and the next player goes. Continue playing until all the cards have been matched.
Click the link to download the Superhero Contractions Memory Game!
For more Superhero themed art, math, literacy, science learning activities for your early elementary kiddo, check out these activities:
- Super Hero States of Matter from Look! We're Learning!
- Super Math Skip Counting from Sugar Aunts
- Free Math Printable for Inequalities with Addition from Life Over C's
- Superhero Pattern Stones from Rainy Day Mum
- Super Hero Reading Logs from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- I am a Super Hero! Writing Prompt from Creative Family Fun
- Superhero Cityscape Art Project with Van Gogh from Preschool Powol Packets
- Create your own Superhero Comic-Photo-Strip from Crafty Kids at Home
- Super Hero Self Portrait from Still Playing School
I'd love for you to follow along so you never miss out on one of our fun activities we share at School Time Snippets!