Z is for Zebra Preschool Alphabet Craft
A fun way to practice letter and sound recognition is by turning a letter of the alphabet into an animal or object that begins with that letter sound. Our alphabet crafts are almost compete! For this week's Creative Preschool Zoo Theme, we crafted the letter Z. Enjoy making your own Z is for Zebra Alphabet Craft!
Big Brother did the same thing when he was in preschool; you can see his alphabet crafts here!
To make your own Z is for Zebra craft, you'll need:
use a lid or take this outside-- might get a little crazy! However marble painting is such a fun way to create the zebra's stripes. We also used this technique for our Letter R is for Rainbow craft.
- grab a googly eye
- cut white semicircle for nose and two small black circles for nostrils
- cut white triangle for ear
- make fringe from black paper for zebra's hair
- Zoo Creative Drawing Prompts
- Who Lives in the Zoo Sorting Tray
- Giraffe Finger Puppet Craft
- Recycled K Cup Lion Craft